This page will be home to a variety of student (oral and written) assessments and examples of self-reflection questions that may guide us in understanding the different perspectives contained in our classrooms. These understandings may also help further encourage goal-setting from the teacher’s perspective, as well as the student’s, should social action take place.
- Classroom Activities focusing on Critical Literacy (3)
- Critical Literacy Links (3)
- Key Critical Literacy Questions for Teachers & Students (3)
- Professional Resources for the Critical Literacy Teacher (5)
- Quotes (4)
- Social Media (14)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Understandings & Self-Reflections (1)
- Using Children's Picture Books as a Vehicle for Critical Literacy (5)
- Videos (5)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 3,682 hits