- Classroom Activities focusing on Critical Literacy (3)
- Critical Literacy Links (3)
- Key Critical Literacy Questions for Teachers & Students (3)
- Professional Resources for the Critical Literacy Teacher (5)
- Quotes (4)
- Social Media (14)
- Uncategorized (1)
- Understandings & Self-Reflections (1)
- Using Children's Picture Books as a Vehicle for Critical Literacy (5)
- Videos (5)
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- 3,285 hits
Daily Archives: February 17, 2013
“There are no facts, only interpretations.” ― Friedrich Nietzsche A highly debatable quote. Can it be applied to every situation in life? Is it a cop-out or a profound perspective?